10 November 2021 (N/A)
How Maths Can Save The Planet - Non-UK Schools
Recording available until December 17th 2021
Please select the NON-UK SCHOOLS option when booking - if you'd like to book for a School in the UK, please visit the
UK Schools event page.
Flat fee of £25 for a school to have access to the recorded version of the show.
On November 10th 2021 during COP26, Matt Parker was joined by a group of leading experts for a live interactive hour online, to reveal the maths that professionals use to help them deal with climate change.
* What’s happening now? Chris Budd (University of Bath)
* Predicting the future Sammie Buzzard (Cardiff University)
* How likely are extreme events? Victoria Stephenson (University of Bath)
* Designing for low carbon Mel Allwood (Arup Engineers)
* What will make the biggest difference? Hugh Hunt (Trinity College Cambridge)
Followed by a live Q&A
Waiting for map to load...
Here are some curriculum topics we'll be touching on:
Graphs and optimising